We help you eat well with less effort...
It can take hours to plan and shop for the week. I’ve cut out at least 2 hours of effort for you!
No more wasting time flicking through recipe books wondering what to eat or wandering aimlessly around the supermarket aisles.
Because the menu is planned by an Accredited Practising Dietitian, you can be confident what you're eating and feeding the family is healthy, nutritious and delicious!
Every recipe includes nutrition information so you know exactly what you’re eating. Everything is of course #DietitianApproved!
We all have different schedules so the menu plan is designed with full flexibility to shift nights and meals around to suit your needs. You're not locked into anything!
We always plan leftovers on at least one night a week so you're not slaving away in the kitchen every. single. night.
IT'S PERFECT FOR YOU IF...
- You're a busy single, couple or family that wants to eat nutritious meals that are also delicious!
- You don't have the time to cook every night. Whether you're out training or running kids around to various activities. We plan leftovers on at least one night per week to give you back the luxury of time in the evenings
- You hate or suck at the task of planning out meals for the week. It's a chore you're ready to outsource to a professional
- You're sick of running to the shops multiple times a week because you're winging it with what's for dinner
- You have no idea how to balance out your meals to give you a huge variety of foods and nutrients
You also get access to the DIETITIAN APPROVED RECIPE DATABASE!
Featuring over 120 #DietitianApproved, Athl-eat friendly recipes. With updates every quarter, the database is ever-growing.
What people are saying...
First week of using the meal planning service...OMG so easy and the meals are so quick to cook. Quick Green Curry tonight, so yum!
I signed up for the weekly meal plan about 7 weeks ago now and I just love it!
It’s so easy. My weekly dinners are planned for me and I receive a shopping list which combines all ingredients for the week. There’s only 2 in our household and most recipes serve 4 or more so we always have leftovers for lunches or stock the freezer. I’m trying new things (like tofu), saving money and eating nutritionally balanced meals every day. It’s a win/win!! There’s some delicious meals too like lasagne, Mexican stack and a really delicious satay sauce.
I would highly recommend!
As a busy working Mum, using the meal planning service has taken the guess work out of what to have for dinner each night. I love the flexibility it gives me, the recipes are delicious and healthy and my little boy loves all the recipes too!