Triathlon Nutrition AcademyTM
We take you from a Tired Triathlete, winging it with your nutrition...to a Supercharged Triathlete, full of energy, smashing sessions and unlocking your true potential!
Doors are CLOSED until 2022
A Question for you...
Have you been floating along by yourself trying to figure out what you should be eating to support training?
Trying to Google how much carbohydrate to have on the bike or the best supplements to take for the competitive edge.
Do you wish someone could just tell you what to eat and when so you can finally train harder, recover faster and beat your PB? And stop wasting time trying to navigate the internet!
I can do just that! All for less than the cost of your post-ride coffee a day!
Hands up if any of this sounds familiar...
- You struggle to get off the couch after big weekend sessions
- You crave sweet in the afternoons to get through the afternoon slump
- You fade towards the back end of tough sessions
- By Friday you're exhausted and don't know how you're going to get through a big weekend of training
- You know where every toilet is on your run course
- You suffer from debilitating cramps
- You're tired and fatigued all the time but you're not sure how to fix it
- You're ready to get your nutrition sorted once and for all!
It's YOUR TIME!
STOP wasting your time trying to figure it out on google or copying your training buddy and START nailing the fourth leg of triathlon - NUTRITION.
Over the last 13 years I've worked with hundreds of Triathletes from complete beginners all the way up to Kona winners and our Australian Olympic team.
The problem is 1 on 1 sports nutrition advice from an expert can be cost-prohibitive for many. That's why I created the Triathlon Nutrition Academy.
For less than the cost of a coffee a day, you get access to the best, evidence-based triathlon nutrition advice.
Consider me your secret weapon when it comes to getting fitter, faster, stronger (and healthier!)
The ULTIMATE Triathlon Nutrition Checklist
Check how well you're nailing your nutrition to support training and racing with our 50 step checklist to Triathlon Nutrition Mastery.
Download your free checklist now!
Enter your details below and see how you score
Let's do this!
The Triathlon Nutrition Academy
A monthly membership where you'll learn exactly what to eat and when to support training and racing.
Join the global community of Triathletes smashing PB's in the 4th leg of triathlon...Nutrition!
The 4th leg of Triathlon
Nutrition can be complicated! But that doesn’t mean you need to struggle trying to figure it out yourself. There is so much mis-information out there and it's easy to get led astray by athletes with more experience or sicker abs.
You can’t out train a bad diet.
We take a no-BS approach to teaching you exactly what to eat and when to get the most out of the sport.
So you can focus on training and racing at your best!
Our Membership Options...
SILVER - Basic
$97 per month
Or pay upfront and get one month free
- Monthly Nutrition Expert Seminar Series to help you learn and implement the key nutrition elements to SuperCharge your success as a Triathlete!
- LIVE Monthly Power Hour to ask questions and get answers and help you get unstuck
- Private access to our exclusive TNA Support Group to high 5 other likeminded athletes
- Discounts for products and services we believe in
GOLD - Most Popular
$297 per month
Or pay upfront and get one month free
- Everything in Silver
- Extra LIVE Q & A sessions with Taryn exclusive to gold members only
- Access to the Dietitian Approved Recipe Database with over 120 athl-eat friendly recipes
- A weekly menu plan and shopping list for dinners so you don't have to waste time organising this every week
- A huge, exclusive database of breakfasts, lunches and snacks for TNA members only to help build out your very own customised meal plan
- Access to our 6 WEEK Fundamentals Course to lay the foundations of our nutrition cake
- Additional SURPRISE bonuses along the way ;)
Let's be honest, you spend more than this on new bike gear.
Stop overthinking it and jump in!
A year from now, you will wish you had started
Hey! I'm Taryn
Consider me as your coach but for food!
Endurance Sports Nutrition is my speciality. Triathlon is my jam!
Over the last 13 years I've worked with hundreds of Triathletes from complete beginners all the way up to Kona winners.
Consider me your secret weapon when it comes to getting fitter and faster.
For the past 6 years, I've been a consultant to Triathlon Australia, looking after our elite Australian Triathlon and ParaTriathlon team. Talk about dream job!
So when it comes to Triathlon Nutrition, there is no-one better qualified to help you kick your goals!
LET'S DIG INTO THE DETAILS
Here's exactly what you get over the first 12 months and beyond
MONTHLY NUTRITION EXPERT MASTERCLASS
Every month you get exclusive access to a 1-hour masterclass with Advanced Sports Dietitian and triathlon expert. Taryn will go deep into a specific triathlon nutrition topic and give you a step-by-step plan to implement straight away.
All sessions are recorded so you can refer back to them anytime.
MONTHLY POWER HOUR
Every month Taryn goes live to answer any questions you have. This is where you can get your burning questions answered to help you reach your goals faster. These are not recorded so you can ask anything you like to help you specifically.
What happens in power hour, stays in power hour 😉.
AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE WICKED BONUSES!
You're also going to get access to:
BONUS #2 WEEKLY MENU PLANS
Each week you get sent a Dietitian Approved menu plan for balanced dinners every night of the week + the shopping list and recipe to go with it. We want to make nutrition as easy as possible for you, so you don't have to waste your rest days thinking and planning meals.
Value = $1039
Here's what you'll learn as part of the Triathlon Nutrition Academy
1. Laying a solid foundation with your day-to-day nutrition - we're going to build your nutritional cake from the sponge level first before icing it later in the program
2. The importance of protein spread - how much should you have and how often
3. Carbohydrate periodisation - why you shouldn't be eating the same thing each day as an athlete
4. Exactly what to eat before training for different types of sessions e.g. strength/resistance training, easy aerobic sessions, hard intervals and long rides/runs
5. Recovery nutrition and how to nail it with your perfect meal
6. Periodisation and how to adapt your nutrition plan for rest/light training days vs. heavy double session das vs long weekend sessions. Because you shouldn't eat the same thing every day!
7. Fuelling Long rides - exactly what to do before, during and after long rides
8. Fuelling Long Runs - how to eat on your feet and not bonk, vomit or 💩 your pants
9. How to ensure you're getting the right amount of calcium for strong bones and injury prevention
10. How to ensure you're getting enough Iron to maximising exercise performance and prevent tiredness, lethargy and fatigue
11. Dehydration, hydration, sodium and sweat testing - figure out exactly what your sweat rate is and learn how to stay well hydrated to prevent fatigue, cramps and poor performance
12. Carbohydrate Loading - How to do it PROPERLY!
13. Caffeine - How to use it and exactly how much is the right dose for performance without the side effects
14. Training and racing in the heat
15. Nutrition to boost sleep - our ultimate form of recovery
16. How to train your gut – to prevent gut upset and fuel more aggressively
PLUS SO MUCH MORE!