A QUESTION FOR YOU
Are you looking to get the most out of your body with the right nutrition?
If you’ve never seen a Sports Dietitian before or are looking to step up your sports nutrition game, start here with this package.
Our Performance is package is perfect for shorter events like a Sprint or Olympic Distance Triathlon, 10km or half marathon.
Or if you just want to learn how to eat well for a healthy lifestyle.
Whether you’re a cyclist, runner, swimmer, triathlete, gym-goer or weekend warrior, we’ll teach you how to eat well, fuel for your exercise to get the most out of your training and racing. This is not just for elite athletes!
Let me know if this sounds familiar...
★ You struggle to get off the couch after big training sessions
★ You feel tired and fatigued all the time
★ You reach for sweets in the afternoon to get through the daily slump? Or really feel like a nap!
★ You fade towards the back end of tough sessions?
★ Do you smash yourself at training but still can't seem to drop the last few kilo's of body fat?
★ You're looking for a meal plan to understand exactly what you should be eating and when, every day
Whoever you are, I’ll teach you the right things to put into your body so you can get the most out of it.
After all, you only have one!
One to One Support
Accountability is key!
I will 100% commit to helping you achieve your goals, if you commit to me and yourself. You deserve it! Can you really put a price on your health?
This is the number one reason our clients get the results they want (and deserve)!
Sports Specific Advice
Taryn is not your regular Dietitian. She is an Advanced Sports Dietitian with over 12 years experience working with athletes from all walks of life. For you, this means you get the most up-to-date, evidence-based advice from an expert.
You’ll learn exactly what to eat before, during and after exercise, how to fuel big days, how to adapt on rest days, how to carb load effectively if you need to, prevent dehydration and perform at your best. No matter what type of activity you choose.
You will walk away with a customised meal plan and race plan, along with tailored education to help you achieve your goals.
Get FREE 7 day access to our database featuring over 100 Dietitian Approved recipes.
Free Dietitian Approved water bottle
Free sample products and discounts to services we actually believe in
Our Performance Package includes:
- 1 x Initial Consultation (60mins)
- 5 x Review appointments (30-45mins); including skin folds if you're coming into the clinic
- 1 x Day to day meal plan, with as many updates as needed throughout your package
- 1 x event or race nutrition plan for shorter distance events (excludes the ultra-endurance events like Ironman, 100km runs, multi-day events, 24hour MTB. Step up to our ENDURANCE PACKAGE if this is you)
- Specific carbohydrate loading plan (if appropriate)
- Education and Support to help you achieve your goals
- Goal setting and strategy. I promise no BS
- FREE 7 day trial to our Recipe Database
- FREE products, samples and discounts to our preferred providers and services
What's not included:
- Direct access to Taryn outside of your consultations
- Race Nutrition plans for ultra-endurance events e.g. Ironman
- Extra event nutrition plans - these can easily be added for an additional cost
- Sweat Testing - can easily be added for an additional cost
All of our consultations can be claimed with private health if you have dietitian cover. Check with your fund specifically as to what you can get back as they are all different.
To get the discounted package rate, payment is due upfront prior to your initial consultation. We'll send you an invoice prior to your consultation if you could please bank transfer the full amount. Once received, we'll send you through a receipt which you can then use to claim via private health.
If you would prefer a payment plan, we can absolutely do that too. Please let us know at the time of booking if you would prefer this payment method.
The Fine Print:
All of your appointments are to be used within 8 weeks. We’ll schedule them in prior to your first appointment to ensure you don't miss out.
Please note, we have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. If you late cancel any of your appointments, they will be void.